Ampere Hour Meter We offer Ampere Hour Meter which is used to measure various electrical parameters with precision. These meters are manufactured using quality measures as per standards. These meters are availed with battery monitoring and better power handling capabilities. These meters are known for their features like highly versatile and electroplating applications. These meters are easy to control and due to finest vivid display these are highly preferred in market.
These meters replaces the timer with control measures and provided features like
- battery charge
- rectifier on/off control
- rectifier control while plating of metals like gold,/silver/ nickel etc.
- Microcontroller based highly versatile and reliable digital circuitry.
- Dust proof membrane keyboard for programming.
- Ampere Hour / Ampere Min or Ampere Min / Ampere Seconds selection from keyboard.
- Four / Six digit display for current count
- One preset count with relay output at preset count.
- Shunt value programmable from keyboard.
- Floating decimal point, automatically selected depending on shunt value. One decimal resolution for shunt values below 25A.
- Battery back up to retain count in case of power fail.
- Doser Relay outputs for controlling chemical dosers
- External Reset input to reset count.
- Input : 75 mV / 5 V
- Resolution : 0.1 AH for Shunts < 25 A
- 1 AH for Shunts > 25 A
- Current Display (Optional) : Floating Decimal
- Supply : 230 V 50 Hz AC / 110 V AC / 24 V DC / 12 V DC
- Size : 96x96 mm depth 150 mm
- IM 2501 Ampere Hour Meter without Totaliser
- IM 2502 Ampere Hour Meter with Totaliser
- IM 2503 Ampere Hour Meter with Totaliser and Doser Outputs.
- TE2504 Ready to use Module with Shunt, relay, buzzer / lamp indication etc. packed in a stand alone cabinet. Ideal for Electroplaters.
- Im2505 Ampere Hour Meter with charge / discharge counts.
- Early warning relay output.
- RS232 / RS485 output for computer interface.
- Printer output.
- Ampere Display
- Programming with a Remote Control.
- IM2501 : 4 digit AH Meter
- IM2502 : 4 + 6 digit AH Meter
- IM2503 : 4 + 6 digit AH Meter + doser
- TE2504 : Module with IM2503
- IM2505 : 6 digit AH Meter with Charge Discharge
- IM2506 : 6 digit AH Meter
- C : Current display
- S : Serial RS232 Modbus Interface
- M : Serial RS485 Modbus Interface
- E : Early Warning Relay
- X : Amp Sec / Amp Min.